<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

What up. AP test was hard, sucked, but at least that crap is over. With that said, fuck the rules I'm 17 bitches!! I can drive whenever!! And Michelle gave me a batman statue for my birthday, which is cool cause normally we'd be fighting about who is the best superhero, but she declared a truce. I had a superb Stir Crazy dinner with Morgan, and it rained like someones dog just died, but oh well, it was fun. Todays Hoyers called me for an interview on Friday so I may be employed there soon. Look out for that. I'm also giving guitar lessons again so if you want to learn and give me money at the same time, give me a call! Who am I kidding. Anyway thanks Melinda (of WHO IS THIS>>> fame) for honoring my birthday, hope you win 'Exploravision'. What is that anyway? Holla back if anyone knows. Some canadian thing no doubt. FIN

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]