<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

What up. Fun times today, school was of course meh but after school me and Morgan played with my new cat (Who I now will refer to as Jeffy, because thats what I call him). Then the service dinner was meh, Karen said I look like Ryan which resulted in anger. Maybe if she didn't whisper secrets to Gong I wouldn't get mad. Like I said, meh. Then we had boys catch on the field, where we pretended we were playing baseball and were actually just cool. Then we had a boys chat about secret stuff. Like how some girls have cooties, and some don't. Some really really don't. We're talking major cootie-less-ness. Anywho I'm done with this tonight, I'm tired and the AP Theory test is tommorow. Hope I don't suck at life. Don't holla that back unless its positive. Oh and of course, the biggest news, tommorow is Cinco de Mayo, the day of they ear where everyone drinks like crazy and parties at Fiesta Cancun, all to celebrate some mexican crap and of course, my birthday!! Yup, I'll be turning 17 and officially be the same age as Adam and Kevin, and also reviece my senior license. Yay!! Well enough of this for the second time. Holla back if you like taco bell. mmmmmmmmmm cheesy gordita crunch.....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]