<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 03, 2004

What up. First of all, I appologize, again, for the absence of blogs from myself. I try, sometimes I fail. Meh, on to the blogging. First order of buisness: Who is this Riot girl?? Adam brough this to my attention and I am intrigued that in her parallel universe exists her own version of me (kofi?). Also I'd like to update the facts.....two locations she mentions in her posts are cliffton and fairview, she takes some sort of music class, she plays hockey, and I now believe she is my age (a junior) due to the 87 in her e-mail adress. I suppose I could e-mail her, but I decided its more fun this way. She does take physics, but also makes many references to Bio and Chem all in the same school year....odd. She obviously has a different ciriculum than New York state. I currently believe she is from New Jersey, but I can't be sure. Continue the hunt for the truth loyal readers, seek and ye shall find. In the middle of AP's and whatever all this upsetting stuff kind of sucks. The good news is Morgan is taking me out for my birthday to celebrate the end of all that crap plus my senior license. I'm gonna see if Pow will let me out of Jazz band early for that. Service dinner on tommorow = sucky according to Palmero. I'd trust anyone who names their dog after a Charles Dickens character. Anyway, all that aside, please find out who this Riot Girl is (Melly, Mel......Melissa?) Whatever. And if you happen to be reading this, holla back and alert us to your exitence, or we will continue to believe that you are leading the parallel universe life of us. Today I shall conclude with a quote.
"Philosophy is to the real world as masturbation is to sex." - Karl Marx

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]