<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 08, 2004

What up. This was definetly by far, the best birthday of my 17 years of being Joefi. I have so many people to thank I don't even know where to start. First of all major thanks to everyone who came to my suprise party, I was very suprised (kind of). Morgan did a good job tricking me. Matty K skipped work to come, thanks man. Also hanging out was Markfi, Liz, Alana, Ruthie, Jenny, Mandy, Mandy's friend, Jenna, Kiera, Christina, and I was pleasently suprised to see Steve there as well. Thanks to everyone for coming out and just making it more fun. The mini cake was awesome, the mood was just right with the candles. Even Powers came out to celebrate. What a great night. Of course this year more friends gave me presents than ever, and all of them were so thoughtful. Michelle's batman figure and Jen's ninja turtles made me so nostalgic I wanted to play with them. Jen even had some clever cards, but she definetly needs to adjust the 'Joefi's a princess' attitude. Nici Pag's got the clever gift award for her 'sandwich' (Cold cuts, mayo, and the 'Bread' cd....shes a genius). The Tabloid magazine is a riot, it cracks me up. And of course, this morning came the first gift, and probably the one I actually wanted the most, the Da Vinci Code. It was really thoughtful Karen, hope you know how much I appreciate it. Finally, one big hugantic thank you to the secret organizers of my party, Karen and Gong (who supplied the party location: her house of course!). They even made me a banner that said "Happy Birthday Joefi!" which everybody signed. Though I wound up getting no smores, I still got the message that I have some great friends. You guys are the best. This birthday topped the one when I got my guitar, and that was pretty high ranking. Thanks everyone.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]