<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

yo yo...so today was pretty good. Skip to gym, only thing that matters. I was mentally preparign for shuttle run, cuz i was hoping i wouldnt do pull ups or sit ups cuz my abs were sore from hardcore ab workouts. So i got there and we were doin mile! but she said we could do it friday so i did it for practice. I got 6:48, pretty good considering dwyer wasnt there, i need him to encourage me, i know it sounds silly but his enouraging actually does help. Besides, she wasnt giving me lap times so i had no math to do in my head. So after gym i kepot my shorts on and carried my pants. I practiced for touring choir then went home and was gonan go to mall to buy shorts, but couldnt find my wallet! i looked all over, went back to skool and traced my steps, and realized i must have dropped it out of my pants! At this point i wanted to cry....it was weird cuz my dad found my hockey stick today in my sisters closet(how it got there i got no idea) , this was a releif cuz the stick is madd awesome and madd expensive, and i wanted to go to pick up roller hockey games but coudlnt cuz didnt ahve my stick. So i found a stick but lost a wallet. until i got a message from katie saying she found it!!!!!!!!! I LOVE KATIE!!! so then we had concert and it was good, then me kevin mark and matty k chilled. now i watchin south park+chappelle show

highlight of nite

*matty k pretending to be someone else to jofi on fone*

matt: my name is joe

Jofi: joe wat

Matt: umm....joe....p..p...penelope! Joe penelope!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]