<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 16, 2004

Yo Bitches!!!! ran the mile today, HARDCORE!!! I fucking destroyed Presidential, i could have destroyed it with my testicles in a knot {owwie, maybe not}. The pres time is 6:06, i got 5:35 KNUCKKAS. boy was that the highlight of my day. And earlier this week we had to do pullups and the president sets his standard at 13, so i rocked that too with 16. Good Luck to everyone doing the physical fitness test, and please "holla back" ur results.
Wanna know something? Dwyer is the fucking man. I mean, adam, kevin and myself (just to name a few) have said this on multiple occasions. But seriously, he is soo fuckin awesome, he's soo encouraging, to everyone, if he knows that u tried then he is there to help you out. like today, every lap he had words of encouragement like "great job, that's my boy!!!" {he most likely said that-A- boy, but let a guy dream that sure was awesome} and other things like "great pace, keep it up!!!" then when the kevin was finishing up, dwyer knew he was trying, so he said "everyone give kevin a hand when he finishes up" no other gym teacher does that, he could raise anyone's self-esteem as long as u try ur best, he's right behind you.

So today Liz left, so for the third weekend in a row i wont see her =(

ANd im not talking to my father bc he yelled at me the other day, assuming scott was yelling at me, when he was really yelling "im gonna kill him!!!" about is friend who told him to go to www.sandmash.com which scott said was a music site, when i told him he wanted www.samash.com , he flipped like a cup.and started yelling and my dad, assuming that i was the cause of the problem yells "GET OUTTA THAT ROOM, WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING IN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE??? LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" so i yelled back, across my house, "IM NOT EVEN IN THAT ROOM, IM IN MY ROOM, AND HE'S NOT YELLING BC OF ME, BC I DIDNT DO ANYTHING, AND ANYWAY WHY DONT U STOP ASSUMING THAT SCOTT IS ALWAYS RIGHT, AND THAT IM ALWAYS WRONG!!!" i then proceded to yell in my room, sayin such things like "why the hell am i always getting yelled at?" and "Goddam it!! why do i always get yelled at for doing nothing wrong?" then i went downstairs and my mom saw i was pissed so she opened the door for me, and got the hell outta my way. Just recalling it makes me angry. I have false hopes that he feels bad about it and apologizes to me, when i told my grandparents about it the next day, they completely understood, bc they're awesome. THen a day later, my grandfather asks "did u speak to ur father yet?" and i realized he doesnt even talk to me, so if anyone has any suggestions, besides self-mutalization that i can do to make him feel bad, please share.

yo the boys Varsity lax team is now 2-0 if u can, attend tommorows game at 11:00 am at North Garneville. Excellent goaltending today by darin and pat conklin was on fire again.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]