<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 16, 2004

What up. Once again, computer lab, fifth period. Crazy on my right, cool on my left, and Nici Paggs MIA. Actually she's off to VA for some Busch Gardens and a spot of singing. Cherio then. News update.....the damn school has officially blocked Blogspots!!! Gong discovered this earlier and us bloggers are not happy. How are we supposed to get our kicks during computer lab periods?? This is terrible. We should fight the school policy of blocking sites. "I want to play games and kill pedestrians, but NOOO they won't even let me do that." Quote Jess, another disgruntled North Rockland student. Everywhere kids are feeling the pain of internet blockage. And right now I'm feeling the pain of Gong. SOOOOOO CRAZY. Aight gotta go back to rolling. Holla back if you know what...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]