<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 15, 2004

What up. Joefi here, reporting live from Johnsmeyer's fifth period free for all in the computer lab. Honestly I don't know whats gotten into me today, I got my essay almost totally done last night and finished it up pretty quick today in class. Weird stuff. Sohona wrote a million bajillion fafillion paragraphs on her essay. Sometimes I wonder how people write so much on this stuff. Cameron's is only a page and a half, probably because he is so damn cool. Michelle's is only a half right now because she left her disc at home ::tear:: Well you can't win them all. Or in the case of a big fat loser, you can't win any. Uh oh, theres the five minute. I must prepare myself for the sandwich line, the most aggrivating and hardcore part of my day. Buffallo chicken and mozzarella cheese on a roundroll. Game on.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]