<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 12, 2004

What up. It was inevitable, but I guess my services as a tutor are no longer needed. Since I can't motivate the kid, and he just sucks at life in general, tutoring as of this day is officially over. Its actually quite a relief I'd say, I hated the lack of steady pay and job benefits. The only perk was I felt much better about my inteligence by the end of each session. Meh. Unemployed Joefi starts now and I'll take any job offers you guys have. Hopefully I'll have a steady source of income soon. Well besides me getting canned, no new buisness really. Today was your typical Monday, blah blah who cares whatever shut up. Came home, a little band practice, relaxed, etc. Nothing to do really, so I'll prolly turn in early. Yeah, thats a lie.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]