<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 10, 2004

What up. Nothing too incredibly new to say, just wanted to throw out some thoughts from a few days ago. First off, Nici Paggs house is really cool. The house itself it pretty nice, the food is awesome, the side by side computers are a nice touch, and she has the worlds coolest dog. I'm really considering one just like it, he is awesome. Good ol' spankman... Anyway our project isn't nearly close to completion so I assume we'll be over there again (the 'we' refers to myself, Nicole, Jen Certa and Michelle). Anyway beyond that I have nothing new to report other than me and Matty K just kicked ass in Mario Tenis, coming back from an enemy 2 set lead to a smash victory. Shy Guy (me) and Baby Mario (Matty K) rock the house. Whew, I'm exhausted from the hardcore tennis. Time to sleep. Peace out blog fans. Oh one last thing, I decided to spice things up a bit, we should take holla back suggestions for blog entries, so suggest an entry topic and the Ask Madden Staff will pick our favorite and do it. Ah, the joy of blogging.

P.S. Is Kevin/Steve/Vincent dead? Matty K's computer is out of order, and Meagan is an occasional blogger, whats everyone elses excuse? Do Adam and Mark and I have to update enough for all you suckers?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]