<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

What up. Before I begin, just to provide a little backround info, I rarely look at the guestbook now that Holla Backs are the prominent response to posts. Thats why this poor anonymous insult slipped by. I was alerted a few days ago to an attempt at sassing the skills of myself and Whip Cream at rhyming it up. While we did do a fine job of that ourselves (i.e. rap battle), I think we'd all agree that we both kick some serious ass. Unfortunetly this "Out of the blue" did not, and I felt it right to put him in his place, White Thought style. So I anally raped his mom while pouring sugar in his gas tank (metaphorically speaking of course). Check out the guestbook for some old style schooling. Peace.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]