<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 04, 2004

What up. I whole heartedtly apologize for my recent/prolonged lack of posting after pledging to post daily....I'm lazy, what can I say? But I hope to turn around my ways and maybe come up daily with some entertaining thoughts for our loyal readers, and the loyal reader himself of course. Well, for starters right now life is quite good. Everything is coming up Joefi. Oh Milhouse you little fool. Anyway UPDATE: Reza is the man of the month, for providing me with the hookup (Vanilla softserve with crushed oreos) at Carvel. May Allah bless him with all the skills (guitar) and loving (bitches) he desires (wants). This vacation things are going so well. I barely have anything to do, I can do whatever. Ah, the joys of free time. The more I look around, the more I realize what a disaster my room is. Honestly, it looks like somebody wanted to threaten me and tore up my place. Whatya gonna do? I would try to clean it up, but like most things, those who don't try never look foolish. That would be the official motto of laziness, if we weren't too lazy to elect an official motto. Or organize a club. Or do anything really. Uh oh, time to go prepare myself for the cursing killing crazy violent family affair known as the Sopranos. In the words of Adam: "ta ta"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]