<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 01, 2004

What up. Normally I hate blogging twice in a row, but A) We're in the computer lab and I can't do work, so why not blog away? B) WICKED WAS AWESOME. Wicked was so good, words cannot describe. I just thought I'd let the masses know that they should check it out. Anyway I'm hungry, and tired, and I can't wait till spring break begins. Sleepy time! I drooled all over my global book last period and I was even sleeping in gym. What a day. Oh well. Only 37 minutes until lunch, Morgan, relaxing, pow pow, etc. Don't have anything left to say, so I'll conclude with a quote: "There is some freedom in being completely screwed because you know things can't get any worse." - Matthew Broderick (Courtesy of Michelle)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]