<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 25, 2004

What up. My motivation to post went out the window when I saw the ad to try Googles new E-mail service. So I'm giving it a shot. Fun stuff. Anyway nothing really new going on, decided today that my sister is the only person I know who can be fresh and spoiled at the same time. Meh. School tommorow, debate should be fun. Come on down 5th period and watch us talk about condoms. In the esteemed words of Nicole: "Hooray!" Anywho, e-mail me because I want to try out my new mailing thingy. Its so cool. This is joefi saying, "If you can't beat them, join them, learn their ways, and then beat them."

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]