<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 02, 2004

Hey there. Today was the first day of "vacation", all it did was feel like a saturday. Up until when [SMUT] got together at the mall, adam picked up me adn steve and we headed over to there.
They were at chili's and the whole table, practically, ordered strawberry-lemonade, like it was hot-cakes. So they convinced the waiter to fill us a container if one was purchased, so me, kimbark adn sly steve- he's sly bc he snuck up behind me adn jumped on my back- went to target and andrew purchased a 2-gallon container with a spigot and the WAITER WAS AWESOME, but he could only fill it up 1 gallon.

to tell u the honest truth, the only reason im posting now is that im SOOOOO LONELY. i left bob's house 5 min after we arrived there after the chili's adventure. And here i sit, alone. I miss liz, even tho that i havent seen her in less than 24 hrs. (tear) :( I wonder if Trees have feelings, like if they miss a certain tree that they might be close to------Im a fucking moron, trees dont have a brain, grrr, im so sad.


Sry
I hope everyone enjoys their vacation.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]