<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 05, 2004

Hey everyone!!! So today was aight, much like yesterday. i really didnt do much, 'cept lax. we had to scrimmage jv, it was fun when i was on the field bc i hate Sharky, or whatever the hell his name is. I dont even know the kid, i just wanna beat the shit outta him. Ive never talked to him, his presence just makes me angry. oh well, testosterone makes me do it.
So i went to go see "waking tall" with scott, who i am currently babysitting, and need to put to bed------------mission accomplished the movie was aight but it didnt provide enough backround info on "the rock"'s charachter--is he under contract wit wrestling to use "the rock" as his name in acting, bc i think its really stupid to go by that. So now im bored outta my mind, hopefully tommorrow will bring better weather since it was FUCKING COLD at lax practice windy and everything. boy im bored. hope everyone else is out having fun. 'nite ;(

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]