<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Hey all!!!! MR. LEUNG IS ABSENT!!!!!!!!! im chillin here in physics, Raghu did my work for me, so im set, he's a pretty cool guy. All the nerds are reading and doing work, while im just chilllin on the computer, yesterday he wasnt here either. BUt yesterday i was changing shirts and shoes with christian thompson, he's like 6'3" and black, so i was wearing his red and white kicks, and his Ecko shirt that was madd long. it was gangsta.
I had to retake my math test today, it took me all of 4, 7, and like 10 min of 8th to do it, but i relenquished the foul demon. Jesus wont do a back flip in here bc the ceiling is too low. :( But he did it 2x this week, it was gangsta. if i could do a backflip, that would be how i would travel to and fro, especially in the hallways, OH WORD!!! THERE WERE LIKE 5 FIGHTS TODAY, AND I MISSED THEM ALL. I wanna get into a fight, but not in school. Talking about fights, Xavier called liz a dirty slut on the way to Galati's class, so i threw down my books and he dropped everything he had, and i KARATE-ED his water bottle across the gym, almost hitting this girl, so immediately i ran away. ok timeto go andstart my lonely vacation, since liz will be gone Fri-Fri.
:( Hopefully i will make adventures down to the city almost every day. ok im out!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]