<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 08, 2004

yo yo....ok, so on friday i was drivin to school, doin my thing. Then , i'm stopped behind traffic on mt ivy road, bout to connect to suffern lane, by the light. All of a sudden i feel something on my arm, i look, and what is it? FUCKING BEE!!!!!! anyone that knows me knows bees are one of my most hated things. So i SCREAMED and convulsed, i was sooo scared, normally my reaction would be to run, or in this case drive away, but i was in taffic, so i opened window and it flew out. I was still shaking, sooo scared. I might hafta sell my car, cuz there could be more.

today, i made ravioli and brought a large cup of iced tea into the room i am in now. The cup was on the floor and all of my remotes were on the ottaman. I hit the tivo one with my arm and it fell DIRECTLY into the cup. II said out loud"what are the chances of that?!" cleaned it off, and it better, but still, what are the chances of that?!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]