<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 07, 2004

yo yo....smut part that was on friday....let's just say i'm not touching that. Anyway, today was awesome, iwoke up at 12:45 to go to rehearsal, cancelled, so met reza and darin for lunch, then we all went to farley to play some games...it was me darin reza kevin(talgo and rodriguez) adam nick ed chris bob bryan matty k....first we played taps, then played HARDCORE dodgeball, smut style, then we played some basketball and went to eat...now i am goin out towork on my basketball skills, ta ta


p.s.- i had a dream last nite that i was arguing with reza, and he told me today that he was thinkign yesterday that he gets into arguments with everyone's and that i am bound to be next...weird

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]