<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 04, 2004

yo yo....today was madd good. Day went on, then we ahd out mock trial. We lsot, but we did well, jordon even says we shoulda won, and he didnt kill us, so thats good. Plus, Mr A gave me his tie, so he's gonna autograph it for me. Also, while me and kevin were walkin towards the courthouse we saw...DWYER! We simultaneously jumped and screamed "DWYER!" He was getting a passport for his honeymoon to some tropical island. Good ol' dwyer. Then was drama. I enjoyed drama a lot tontie, we talked a lil too much, but did a lto mroe than usual. I felt veyr good tontie, and i chilled with little kevin, we talked and bonded. During a break i raced Johnny mac in the main hallway, but brian said it was a tie. So after rehearsal me amrk and john raced. First was 100 meters, mark won, followed by john,then me. I coudl of sworn i beat him, but robert was the judge so who knows the truth. Then we raced 2 laps, same order. Then me and jofi visted andrew at KFC and got the hook up, went to mobile station and ate on the side of the road on the picnic table, good times, good times. Madd tired, weekend ahead, thank god, ta ta

p.s.-does anyone know if it's illegal for a teacher to go to prom with a student, even if she dont work directly in the high school?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]