<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 28, 2004

yo yo....saturday was our last performance, it went real well (cept for the fire alarm, but its all good), but more importantly it was my last show, period. My last show ever. I'm really gonna miss it. I know people judge it, but you hafta experience being a part of drama to understand why everyone loves it so much. There's point to goin to skool anymore cuz thats really all i go to skool for. At least i'll still have other performances to do, like wind ensemble concerts and Jazz concerts. So my music experience at the high school isn't over yet. I cried a lot when we held hands in the circle before our show, but i know i'll probably cry more when the seniors give there little speeches at the music award night. Cuz that will officially be the culmination of my musical experience in the high school. Gotta be up early(12) for the strike tommorrow, so ta ta.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]