<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 21, 2004

What up. "You havn't posted in like a fuckin year" - Karen. I guess I should update this gaggle of anecdotal amusment. Reza is begging me to be in the play, but he refuses to audition. Someone second my claim that you must audition to be in the play. Speaking of the play I think we had an excellent opening weekend, in regard to ticket sales and quality of performance. Congratualtions to everyone in the cast, pit and crew, excellent job all. I cant wait to not go to school tuesday. yay drama. Moving on, new buisness. Wait, there is none. Fuck. I'll just BS the rest of this post. Did you hear about that guy? Yeah, he knocked up that girl and now they are going to Alaska. Thats right, Alaska. Mr. Pow Pow hangs his head in shame. At their inuit unborn bastard love child. By the sword of Grapplar they shall be avenged. Damn you faulty contraceptives. You will feel the wrath of KHANS MANGOLIAN GRILL! YUM!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]