<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 18, 2004

What up. Interesting deal going on in AP Theory today...sub, everyone on computers, and five able bodied bloggers laying down some text for our readers. Well actually not exactly everyone is posting, Matty K apprears to be reading up on some "cool kid chorale" or something, Cassie is inquiring about Alice in Wonderland characters,Gong is up and about, and Nicole is attempting to post but failing. For now anyway. I hate this keyboard and I don't have enough good things to say about today to continue dealing with it. I want to kill the closest thing to me, and that would be Gong sitting on the computer on my left. I might just skip over her and kill Liz instead to end her annoying whine. Matty K is missing. Uh oh. Oh wait he is hiding behind that thing over there. Meh. Mr Powers was taliing about his desire for twinkies and other such snackcakes. He sure made me want twinkies. Filled with cream. Yum. Ok I'm done,if Matty K keeps composing a beat I think I'll get up and dance. That will entertain the masses no doubt.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]