<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 13, 2004

What up. First of all let me congratulate Mark on a job well done. His experiance is just proof that life is not always the horror fest that everyone seems to make it. Sorry if I sound a bit philosophical but I was intrigued by Bob's post on the [SMUT] blog. He is a smart guy. Go read his post. It makes you want to embrace all you have. I'd just like to say it was an excellent night, Halo was fun, and now I must go to drama. In the words of Nicole: Bleh. In the words of Mark: I sleepy. Why am I quoting everyone? In the words of Adam, Oreo. In the words of Kevin, [shrug]. So I am off, in the words of Reza: [Insert persian farewell]. In the words of Matty K: Here are the people heres my patch NIGGA.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]