<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 08, 2004

What up. Today me and Matty K decided to take a trip to planet wings afterschool and try the suicidal wings. The guy asked us if we really wanted them because some people tried them and then tried to return them. Matty K told the guy we got them all the time. Next thing I know, after we each downed three, we could no longer breath or swallow correctly. At first we sustained ourselves by holding cold water in our mouths until it was lukewarm. This failing, we trying running around matt's kitchen and eating french fries, but that just burned further. Matty K got somehot sauce in his eye, that hurt a lot. Finally, I asked if he had listerine and with a yes we scampered to the bathroom to try it. It was QUITE refreshing. Then Matty K topped it off with pixie sticks and somehow we made somewhat of a recovery. Not doin that shit again. I had some other funny stuff to put in today, but I forgot it. Oh well, there's always tommorow. Hi Karen. Since I'm talking to you right now on AOL you got put into my post. Goodnight Karen. And goodnight to loyal readers everywhere.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]