<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 05, 2004

What up. Mad tired. Gonna go to bed soon. Its friday but whatever, this week has been long and devastating to my sleeping. I must have gotten like a grand total of 20 hours of sleep this week. That sucks. On a brighter note the week was really cool, I discovered my talent for debate and that me and kevin ROCK THE CASBAH!! I also discovered Jordan thinks I can't tell my foot from my ass. Meh, win some lose some. Overall I'd say the week was a good one, despite my incredible lack of sleep/energy/motivation and my abundance of work/revising and editing/being nervous/wearing suits (and looking sharp)/giving speeches/trying to teach a 7th grader the necessary common sense he will need to not die thirty seconds after he is released into the real world. At the conclusion of the week, today, I forget which class I was sleeping in when this occured, but I had an interesting dream. I was dressed in my suit, running down a long hallway. Doors were all around me but I passed them all. Soon I came to a fork in the hallway, one path with lights burnt out and dark leading to a door with a picture of a phone, one path with nice shining lights and well lit leading to a door with a picture of a star. I heard a loud wail and turned to see an airplane firing its missles. Then I exploded back into the real world. Yes, I would like input as to what this dream means. No, I am not on crack.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]