<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 04, 2004

What up. First real post in a few, I know. I've been busy with tons of work, but its all wrapping up tommorow when the big fight between NoRock and Clarkstown North goes down, New City, after school. We'll see how that deal goes. Anyway just wanted to drop by not as white thought but as Joefi, to tell our blog readers that rapping is no joke. Don't try it at home, its hardcore. Anyway, I can't really type much because I am so tired I could sleep for the next three days, but alas I cannot cause GOLFING WITH SCOTTY P ON FRIDAY!!! WHAT UP!! Can't wait for that. Man I'm a dork. Next topic. I'm still tired as hell so I'm gonna peace out. I jsut wanted to be the first to bring back oldstyle posts. We may kick each others asses in rap battles, but we're one big team here. Long live Ask Madden.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]