<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 04, 2004

ight ight results:
round 1: tie round 2: white thought round 3: whipped cream round 4: tie
so.... looks like a tie! but i must decide.
white thought: good rhymes n lyrical content, better flow.
whipped cream: you made me say "oh shit" 5 times, while white thought only made me say it twice.

most improved: whipped cream
best content: white thought

and the winner.... by a hair.......

WHIPPED CREAM!!

wow VERY close call there it was pretty much a tie but whipped cream did make me go "oh shit" alot more.

congrats to both for almost overcoming ur whiteness. impressive.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]