<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 12, 2004

How is everyone? i'd like to know. so for a quick update: Thursday, which was yesterday, was pretty damn busy. IN school we had to sing for the breakfast, congrats to Lee, Gong, BK, and Chris, who all made the top 20. Im #55, dont care tho bc school is almost over. WELL back to the day, Veronica rocked, and for some reason the chorus sounded together,???? Then after the breakfast i went to a "lesson" so i went down to music theory and chilled there with mr. Roth, discussing our views on the grade weighting system. He is soo smart, i want him to be my daddy. Him and Dwyer. OH talking about daddy's my dad got me SOOO PISSED OFF THE OTHER NIGHT!!! he refused to sign this sheet ms. janowitz gave me, and said that it was assinine and degrating, when all it did was talk about some bs project i got to do. I WAS SOOO PISSED OFF!!! i couldnt sleep for 2 hours after i got my mom to sign it, i wanted to deck him in the face.

***not so flashy NEWS FLASH*** IF u havent already seen the swim record board in the pool area, check it out, my name is there!!!

So moving on, gym, wit dwyer, AWESOME!!! we lifted and so i did back and bi's wit kevin and did lat pulldowns, rows, somthing with the chin up bar, then preacher curls, where i ROCKED EVERYONE!!! too bad Big D is doing stupid frisbee or it wouldda been better. then me and kevin asked dwyer if we can start right away next time and he looked soo happy when he said "Yeah, definately!!!"
(missed opportunity #8)

So then to lax practice, it wasnt that bad, nice day out, Pat tonkin felt sick, i think he was dehydrated, then when we were running i dropped my inhaler like a million times bc it fell outta my pocket. Its all good tho. WEnt to grandma's for dinner, Then to touring choir, sang a good song, i like it Nici pags!!
Then i just sat on stage listening to music for like 20 minutes, after talking to tim and writing a few notes to put in the envelopes.


Then i came home, showered, looked at this gangsta shirt i have on me for like 20 min in the mirror {its sorta conceited but it looks awesome when i hit "the $ shot"} THen went and picked up liz and juli to go to nyack then to new city, apparantly im "no fun" and i cant skip. then i parked near joefis house and we went for a walk around that area then went home. all in all it was a good night.

(m.o. 9-100}

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]