<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

hey there!!! ROAR!!!! {oh by the way: im a bear} im sorry i never "wrote more later" like i said i would. im not very good wit computers. well a quick recap of the past happenings
Friday's game was awesome, i went to McDonalds wit liz, and cladio hooked me up, but liz doesnt eat that stuff, so i had to give it away.
then at the game i saw big d!!! then went over to the other side to sit wit my Boys: adam and kevin. and said hi to the smutters who were there. then i went for a walk wit liz around the fields only to get yelled at by mr. gonzalez. bc i guess walking is illegal.
Saturday in the park, musta been the 4th of July!!! well drama was good, from what i remember was good, i think, did we have drama?
oh well sunday was stupid, bc i couldnt play wit my friends and i heard that they had fun :( but when balling i played 2 on 1 me vs my dad and scott, i DESTROYED THEM 21-8 they had no chance!!
monday was first lax day, im sore from it still, plus today mad me more sore, but ill get to that in a bit
i went one on one wit darin, i beat him so he tripped me up and made me fall when he did, so he landed ontop of my ankle, which hurts now, so i yelled at him. dont matter i scored on him 2X. but it really hurts. well today is over, going to sleep and pray for tomorrrow

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]