<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

[beatbox] What up.

This shit aint over till I lay down the groove
White thought with the mix that make people move
My rap comes in late but my rhyme is on time
My lyrics so ill and my style sublime
I thought this was a battle wheres the insulting at
Talking bout J mizzy and Palmero and crap
Debate is the past now the present is me
And whip creamed has sucked at rapping since late 93
Hes so white, his style sucks like a brand new hoover
I'll send him to hysterics with my mastermind manuever
whos the master now, i got nothing else to say
So matty k, today, whose the winner of the fray

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]