<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

[beat box] Whats up now.

I can't beleive my eyes, what is this i see
Whipped cream tries to take a rap shot at me
Hes says i'm white but you know hes a liar
He says i'm gay, but whos in love with coach dwyer?
You're comin in the little mini cooper? oh man
You might as well be soccer mom mark in the van
You aint got nothing but your lack of style
Try to touch me fool it'll take a long while
So go take a nap on the couch or the chair
make sure you trim your stringy bush size hair
don't take a shot at me i'm the best around
my rhyme so hard i'll run you right outta town
with that in mind this is what i gotta say
don't mess with the big boys if you don't know how to play

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]