<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 04, 2004

[Beat box]

This battle got dirty up in here mad fast
But the word of white thought will be the last
Sure you can rhyme whip cream but you got no skill
No words poetic your pathetic rhymes are crimes that kill
The spirit of the rap man attackin my shit
Wheres the flow cause i don't know your lyrics just don't hit
You got the rap community up in a fit
Cause your lyrics nice and fluffly like something grandma knit
Now listen to me cause I got a bunch of shit to spin
To wipe right off your big ass head that dog shit eating grin
I didn't mess with Dwyer fool I messed with you
Don't make it about him thats not what real rappers do
You attack my sweaty palms but hell they sure can rhyme
I can rap like whoa, did you refute that one time?
Your style sucks, fucks up the skills, so go pout
Cause white thought don't need to find his dog to make out

And what.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]