<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 14, 2004

yo yo....today was pretty gangsta. School went by, then afetr school i went to gym and wnet home and showered then to debate and then drama. After drama i went home and chilled and then me and jofi and kevin decided to go visit matty k at work. Nici pags came along too! We were brief at the mall, as after we decided to rent 8mm and watch it at jofi's house. Reza came over to jofi's to watch it with us. Awesome movie, reza and kevin jofi were a little scared...meh, waddya gonna do



Quote of day, Me:"hey randi(my mom)
My dad: "dont call her randi, its weird, call her mommy"
Me: "So can i call you mark?"
My dad: "No, call me daddy, i like when you call me daddy"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]