<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

yo yo...today wasnt bad at all. Third period we had this little play in the auditorium abotu AIDS. It was pretty dumba nd not informative. They amde us all go on stage to look at these AIDS quilts, me chris and kevin expressed our desire to not go up to mrs bassani cuz if we did people would look at us, and we hate that! Then school went along as usual. After school i went to my dealership to TCB(take care of business). After that had drama which rocked and then i signed upa t gym and worked out. Interestingly enough one of the cops that he had an encounter with was there, he talked to me, but only to tell me somethign bout adjusting a bench, he didnt recognize me. Soon me and kevin gotta try for the third time to finish our english project that should have taken 5 minutes. Meh, waddya gonna do. Cant wait to go to restaurant/jazz club on saturday with jofi kevin matty k and big jofi's.


guy in the AIDS play "Oh wait a sec, I'm dead! I don't need sleep!."

Chris to me "wow, i wont have to sleep anymore?! i cant wait till i die!"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]