<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 05, 2004

yo yo....todya was gangsta, i came into school 6th period, so day went by fast. in fisics jared was putting numbing gel in his mouth, good stuff. Then the real reason why i bothered to even coem to school, hockey with dwyer. I went all otu first game, me and dwyer were goin at it, and when i had by back turned to him i backhanded it off the wall and got around him and eveyrone was "oooing", was gangsat. Then i fell on my knee which was already scabbign so it was all bloody. After school pow pow met reza and chris, and also pow pow said he wants to play basketball with us! yay! After school me and reza went to his deli and ate.
Last nite's dream

i dotn know it too specifically but i do know there was this hosue and we dumped gasoline in it to burn it down, i lit the fire but jofi matty k and john Mcearlane wanted to stay in. Jofia nd John then came out but matty k still wanted to stay in. I dont know what it means. Myabe it means MATTY K IS GANGSTA! yea, that seems right

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]