<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

yo yo, i tired so dotn feel liek psoting much. I will share with you somethign that someon said that has continued to make me laugh and smile ALL day....in health robert is known as "pharmacy rob", cuz well, he works at a pharmacy. So after learning of his tobacco smoking past garret McSharra said "looks liek pharmacy rob isn't so pharmacy!" o boy that made me laugh. Health is also cool cuz casey olberman is there and she is tres gorgeous. God bless beatiful people. Other news, amy came to drama today. It was weird, she called me to tell me she was coming, and when i was on my way to school i was getting madd butterflies (lots of, not angry ones), its so weird, i was nervous bout seeing her, cuz i havnt seen her in a while. Meh. she goin to rcc now so maybe we'll become good friends again. We'll see how that turns out. I leave you with how mr powers coutned off the measures in jazz band tonite..."take it from C, liek coco puffs, which i cant eat anymore, 1...2....1, 2, no carbs go!'' yes, he's on a no carb diet. he's doin great tho, go pow pow!

-fin

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]