<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

yo yo, i jsut woek up(10pm) from a nap. I gonan watch real world then eat dinner then back to sleep. I hAd a WEIRD ass dream. First all i rememebr is being liek soem sort of cop and helping on soem raid of this building. Then inside i rmemebr kevin steve and amanda freidman being there and dustin. I rememebr them playing a prank on me, the prank was cutting off the skin on my head like on Hannibal. Then puttign it back on. I was cool bout it. Then me and steve were jokign about how gross it was, as if we were trying to gross jenny out about something or scare her bout animals. That made kevin sick and he puked on soem of my body parts. So some stuff coudlnt be reattatched. But the only piece of skin that couldnt be attatched was a link to a website i had tatooed on my face. After that we were in a mall and steve said it was the size of one his lecture hall classes, we promptly told him to shut the fuck up. Then we saw amber sacamano applying for a job in management at chilis. Me and reza thenwere hanging around by the bar learnign the trade. He helped this guy make vodka and apple juice drinks. I dotn know much bout alcohol but i think he put entirely too much vodka in. Then we helped sign happy engagement or something to this guy over the loud speaker. Me and this other guy added this echo aprt at the end, madd gangsta. Anyoen have an idea on what the dream could mean? holla back

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]