<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

What up. Joefi here, reporting in from the glamorous North Rockland computer lab. In class essay for AP english = do nothing all period because I'm lazy. I hope this period goes fast because boy am I hungry. Can't wait to hit up the glamorous North Rockland lunchroom for some grade A food. Lookout Cornell, theres a new cafeteria staff in town. I'm sitting next to Nicole Pagnotta, discussing blog politics. To be quite honest, beyond my sarcasm, Nicole has been an inspiration to all of us, in fact her blog inspired the creation of countless other, even the original Ask Madden and Me and Matty K's first attempt at a blog [Goofus and Galant]. Ok, enough. Wow, its very interesting to see someone else blogging before you see it posted....I'm watching Nicole make one of her infamous lists, this time its about killing herself. I'll save the details so you can go read it yourself. Anyway I'll sum up the day, or what actually happened so far (not much). Wind ensemble, meh. Second period was hardcore soccer, also known as the ankle crusher, where I took a ball in the face defending our goal. But god damnit, Dwyer still let one in. Oh well. Third period dropped into Kar Kar's class with Samoylo to see what was happening, then slept/kicked ass in pheonix during math. In Zollo's class today for some reason the custodians think its funny to take our desks away one by one, and since I was late I got the seat of honor at Zollo's desk. Holla. Now I'm in English doing exactly what I've been doing all day. Nothing. Still, I'd rather be sleeping. Or doing drugs. One of those.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]