<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 20, 2004

What up. Tonight I decided to treat myself to sushi. Since I purchase this fine eating at Ocean Empire (which you may recall is a chinese restaurant), I got a fortune cookie. The sushi there is awesome, it makes me want to wet myself with hapiness. But my fortune is the reason I decided, after two instances of breaking my promise to blog every day, to post once more. I go through violent mood swings, and I am not always in the mood to write if there is not something inspiring my creativity. Could be a thing, or something that happened in my day, or even a person that I have a particular fondness of. But muses and inspiration aside, here is tonight's cookie prediction: "The road to success is often a lonely one". First of all, that just plain sucks. Is it saying that I have to be alone to be successful in life? Or that if I follow my heart I will be poor forever? These things are too vague. It does not take into account if your idea of successful is a loving partner or a family. Wtf mates. Maybe it specifically says 'often' because there are exceptions and I can be one. Or maybe I am doomed to be lonely. Who really cares, I have sushi.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]