<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

What up. Joefi is open even at this hour. You can read great, even late. Today sucked and was really boring up until my mini adventure to the mall. I visited Matt and resolved to get a job at FYE when drama is done. I'm giving it some serious thought. Then I got a hat. Its like one of those beanie hats that you see all over the place. Now normally I don't look very good in hats, but this one I like, so I decided to wear it. It doesn't look half bad on me. Then me and Matty K freestyle jammed for an hour or so. It was an all out acoustic lyrical free for all. It was fun. Through song Matty K released all of his emotions. Then we met up with the returning college kids for some diner eating. Reza tried to show us some persian, but we're dumb. I looked at Marks notes from college, very funny. Clifford vs. Hitler, round two, fight. I got home and realized hats give you hat hair. Especially my new hat, it looks like someone just dropped a bomb on my head. Like my head and a blender got into a fight and the blender won. Ok I am tired of moving my fingers so the last bit of news is: The new $10 Joefi question is here. $10 to any person who can correctly identify what Matty K inadvertantly confessed in his song lyrics while we jammed. Your answer must be in the form of a holla back. Matty K cannot play or help, or the competition is void. Good luck.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]