<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

What up. Almost forgot to blog today, but I was saved by Matty K. Still not sure how or why, but he definetly reminded me. Somehow. Anyway in response to Adams post.....if we ban kevin, then we must also ban Steve, Vincent, and Meagan (who posted once according to Adam). I think this is a decision for our loyal readers to make. So the Ask Madden Staff (or whats left of us) asks you, the reader, to holla back on this pressing matter: Should they stay or should they go? Let us know what you think. Moving on to today's not-so-eventful day. It was good because Pow Pow brought in Planet Wings, and we all ate like crazed animals. Me and Matty K resolved to eat some suicide wings after school at an undisclosed date. Drama was fun, me and Nici Paggs scene is coming along nicely. I tutored for a whopping hour and a half today, sucks. Ate dinner, blah, blah, blah, here I am. Oh yeah, new update, Karen is madd cool. We were talking about Harry Potter and other cool stuff. So holla at Kar Kar. Gonna go steal the Da Vinci Code. Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]