<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

What up. Faithful blogger Joefi upholding the daily update tradition. Hopefully the Ask Madden Staff will follow in suit. Anyway where to start...overall today sucked. Not just sucked like drinking straw, we're talking sump pump, hoover vacuum, high class rent-a-girl suck. Man, I almost didn't have the heart to do my scene at drama today. Its so awesome though, I had to. I hope it'll be awesome anyway, it needs a ton of work. But I think me and P to the A to the G will make a killing none-the-less. I look foward to robbing you all blind. Moving on....bad news about Nick and I feel really bad. His big role as JVJ was something I looked foward to....now that his ankle is broken I don't know what will happen, but everyones continued support will help ol' Jeany get back on his feet. Hopefully. No pun intended. Unfortunetly, I heard the main man of Physical Education everywhere was involved....yes folks, Couch Dwyer was inadvertantly the cause of this (I think). No one blames Dwyer of course, but when the star of our show gets maimed.....lets just say if another teacher seemingly steps out of line with Nick.....they are gonna have a visit by the OG. Especially Bassani. I hope its her, Adam and Kevin and Matty K would be all over that one. Sorry guys, no interesting dreams tonight. Well maybe tonight, but last night I got nothing. One last thought....In regard to the secret identities of certain readers....I know we uncovered the identity of 'A loyal reader', but it'd be nice to hear from him sometimes. He was there through the rough times, and spoke the immortal guestbook words "never let go OG's, never let go". On the other side of readers, the cynical scourge of several blogs (Nici Paggs as well) J.G.G. may have been uncovered finally (see my previous post's holla backs). He has yet to confess, so this one is for you J.G.G: Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]