<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 09, 2004

What up. Been a few days, still not back to good old happy-go-lucky Joefi, life is still treating me cruelly, but I can pick out a few things that made my day bright. The first of which would be the obvious entry into the Music Honor Society. I wanted to get in for a while, so its an acomplishment indeed. I wasn't the best act there, Nicole and Veronica both killed me, they were amazing. Matty K was on top of things as usual (see profile for Matty K's comment of the evening). All the other performers were excellent as well. Anyway, todays amusing thoughts; all in a Joefi minute. Ready, Set, Read. I was talking to Veronica about how the entire world should be one big musical, and everytime there is a problem, it should be a song. And everytime anything happens, is should be a huge dance/chorus number where even the seemingly uncoordinated tear it up. Yes, on my part incredibly homosexual, but I like the idea. Whatever. New topic. Mr. Powers White sweater-vest-over- red-shirt wins the attire award of the evening. One Two No Carbs go. Jazz band will get that one. Segue. I love my guitar. A whole lot. I wish it was a chick so I could hold it and tell it I love it. I know I can already do that, but its creepy, and it doesn't smell pretty. Last thought, two nights ago after eating White Castle at 2 am, I had a very strange dream. I was in Fiesta Cancun doing the tango with Nicole Pagnotta, with a white rose in my mouth. The guitar player/singer was Adam. And he was really good too. If you have any idea what this dream means, enlighten me and holla back. Time to go to sleep, where 'in my dreams' are a reality, and the harsh sting of real life is a gentle afterthought in my carefree world of hapiness. Sometimes I think I should be doing drugs.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]