<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

What up. Today after Jazz band I got a house salad supreme from Veto's on 202. Its really amazingly good, with lots of nice stuff in it. If you are serious about salads, I suggest you all give it a try. Anyway, as I brought it to my room and closed the door, a feeling struck me. As I closed myself into my room to eat that salad I felt like I was hiding my feelings from the world. When I am out I am a very pleasant guy. But when I'm alone I feel alone, like no one is out there. I don't know why I am feeling this way, but it sinks in all the time. I do my best to fight it but I am overwhelmed sometimes. Just thought I would share this with our readers, since the blog is the place to state how you feel. Sigh. You know when something insignifigant happens and no matter how small or dumb it seems, you blow it up to be some incredible sign of something? I do that all the time. See signs in little things. I am sad.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]