<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

What up. Man lack of updates is a plague among us, no one seems to be blogging. Hopefully My every other day reliability will help the other ask madden staff to humor us once in a while. Matty K is working a ton now, understandable, but Adam use to blog twice a day at times. Vincent might be busy, but Kevin certainly isn't. Mark? Steve? Has Meagan ever posted? Ok whatever. I suppose I should just cut to the chase and entertain you with the new reason why my life is pathetic. Nothing specific really, it just is. Sigh. Anyway heres whats new in Joefi land: The Roots are awesome. They are so amazing that if I wasn't so diverse in my musical preferance I'd be like Matt and go totally hip hop. They are definetly the pinicle of the genre. Today I had a shitload of laundry to fold and put away, which sucked. I need a way to spruce things up, so I thought real hard and came up with it. I could make it seem so much more hardcore and cool by flipping on some hot beat by the Roots. So I did, and me folding my laundry sounded like a hardcore basketball game or a driveby shooting. To anyone else I must have seemed like a dork, but man, it made a boring task really cool feeling. I tried it on making my bed, it worked. If only they blasted the Roots during school it might not suck so much. Ok time to eat, havn't eaten today since my bagel for lunch because I'm poor. Peace

P.S. I almost chewed off my left foot from a lack of Nicole Pagnotta's incredibly interesting blog entries.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]