<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 01, 2004

What up. First off thanks to all who attended the OG superbowl party. I hope you guys had a good time with the really freakin big screen. Ok, Story time. Today I was hungry for some lunch, so I decided to go to that fine eating establishment, the colosal king of calories, the quality dining facility known as Wendy's. If at any point during my Wendys ass kissing did you think I was describing McDonalds, you should be dragged into the street and shot. Back to the story, I got my number six biggie size, flashed my gold card for a discount, and took my lonesome seat to begin scarfing down the new addition to my thighs. Suddenly, I noticed a man helping someone who appeared to have fallen right outside on the sidewalk. The mexican family of twelve gajillion (slight exageration folks) all crowed around the window and blocked my view of the outside. Wendy's personel were alerted and rushed to the aide of this woman. It turns out this lady fell on a small patch of ice outside, and this man who I originally thought was her husband was yelling at the Wendy's manager. They came inside, and I noticed that no matter what question the Wendy's manager asked this lady, she repeated "I'm alright" as if she did not fully understand. I soon realized this was a mentally handicapped woman, and the man was her caretaker (A relative perhaps, or maybe a spouse). He yelled some more, filled out some sort of form, and I believe they got free food. I observed the whole happenings from a nearby table. Ten dollars to anyone who can correctly identify why this event is a metaphor for my life.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]