<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 29, 2004

What up. Let me start by saying fuck debate, fuck mock trial, fuck life, fuck liberty, fuck the persuit of hapiness, fuck your mom, fuck me, fuck everything. I am sick and tired of spreading myself so thin I make anoxerics look like overeaters. I hate how I do hours of rewrites to have them spat in my face. I hate how I try and try but am repetedly told what a shitty person I am. I am so done with wasting my time with extra activities which have no reward but the bullshit feeling of accomplishment. Since when does doing something more than sitting on your ass make you feel good? Sure if I saved some dog or something I'd feel good about myself, but taking on three activities at once when each requires a ridiculous amount of dedication and hard work is not rewarding. Its not even in the middle. It just flat out sucks. It sucks so much that were it not for certain people and certain things, I would be halfway to hell right now. I am sixteen years old, why the hell do I have a college size workload on my hands? Why do I not even have time to scratch my ass I am so overworked? When did it get this bad? Fuck the answers, I want to go back to the time when I could play lights out and feel accomplished. Fuck this "glory" involved in being smart. I hate it. I want to end all of this fluff and focus on things that really matter. Unfortunetly I am not a quitter, so I will be up until two every night this week. And I will suck so bad at debate, and being a lawyer, but I will suck with style. And I will not give up, even if I don't sleep until Jordon has insulted every family member of mine twice, and me more than I can count with all my digits. Oh wait, I guess I can go to bed now.

(Added note 11:26 pm) Karen is the shit.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]