<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 08, 2004

u think u know, but u have no idea... this is the diary of sloth, dont hate. lol, ok that was ghetto but i have zero energy to delete it. I got at most 4 hours of sleep last night, due to my morals and to "LIGHTS OUT!!!" which IS BY FAR THE BEST GAME INVENTED IN THE PAST HALF-DECADE!!! i had so much fun at Gong's, it was crawesome!!! the only bad part of the evening was when i was cold, and when i klutzed it up at cicero's and lost the last piece of chicken on my buffalo chicken slice, and sauced up myself, i feel sry for anyone who couldnt be in attendence. I must say one of the better experiences of the new year.
RIGHT NOW IM SOOO COLD!!! ITS RIDICULOUS!!! there is that saying that u dont know how much u love something until it was gone. two words "body hair". {this isnt scrabble, u should be able to figure it out} dont worry its not on my own accord, i had to for sections tommorrow, but boy am i cold, nay im FREEZING!!! BRRRRRRR!!!!!! I SURE AM COLD. PEACE!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]