<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

my insult of the week: tara said: well, sucks for you, to which i responded: you'd suck for anyone. ah, le mon just. my anecdote of the month: on my way home from vermont on sunday, i ended up fixing the mobil station's toilet since no one wanted to and i had to piss. longer story can be told in person. anyway, today i stopped by bassani's 3rd period, expecting to seizure for the class, but when i got there it was just kevin and some other people, so i hung out with him the whole period. i guess the rest of the class was at the math thing. so, sorry adam, u missed out, but i'll come back during an actual class so i can seizure n shit. no worries. keith called me up yesterday all in a bigass huff about some shit. he was like "yo, you gotta get me out of here!" then hung up, i tried to call him back but there was no answer i tried sparatically for like an hour. mark, is somethin up with keith? let me know. today afterschool i was doin somethin in the garage, where i came upon my old skateboard. i don't know why, but i took it out and started skating. i remember the basics, but the rest will come back to me sooner or later. damn, i'm so weird and messed up. am i gangsta, or skater? definitely the preference would be gangsta who can bust a skateboard move. that would be aight. but there's NO WAY i would ever go skater. take it easy all.
1

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]